Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More of My World

Dear Blogger:

EARGASM: Lostphophets - "Always All Ways (Apologies, Glances & Messed Up Chances)"


I took this picture out by the student cafeteria when it was pouring cats and dogs. If you all didn't know, I love the rain and it's mystic powers of how it can purify and calm the soul. At least, I feel at ease whenever the cool showers come.

So I have some new pictures to post up here.

This is a picture of my friend's feet. We share the same tastes in shoes.
I saw this lock around school and I thought it would make a cool photo.
This was a guy who was having a meltdown in the hallway here, and I empathized with him because I bet I know what he was going through right then when this photo was taken.

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment