Dear Blogger:
So has this website died in itself as well? I feel like such a horrible person to have been so wrapped up in the present state of things in my life, that I went as far as to forget to tell you all about it. I apologize. Though.. I doubt anyone will even see this anymore. So with that, if no one is to reply to me by the end of this week, I shall just leave this be, post whenever I get the motivation to do so, and just go back to Xanga.
I officially start my new life tomorrow. The past couple of weeks have been filled with chores and shopping and college preparation. I can now use the title of Freshman again. lol.. I don't know if I should be proud of that, but I am proud to say that I have made some friends that I feel I will be very close to here at school. The people here are like the people I've known all my life, especially those in high school. Hell, this pretty much is like high school with a mix of summer camp. Everyone is so open, welcoming, warm and friendly here. It's crazy how I can relate to these people so much, yet feel so isolated at the same time. I miss my normal crowd for the company, friendship and shield of comfort and protection they gave me. But I am going to tough it out and show the world who I really am. I am going to excel. I plan on it.
Maybe I will update again soon. I don't know since all my classes this semester are academic and not the easy subjects either. Philosophy, Writing and Communications. Sheesh. If I don't post anytime soon, I shall try to do so when I go home for the holidays.
-Kat
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No one's writing...but I am reading (well, not often...but sometimes!) Love you Kat. Best vibes to you <3
ReplyDelete