Dear Blogger:
I kind of miss blogging on here. I think it's because everything is so simple and neat-looking. That's probably it, because I was just comparing this site to Xanga.
Xanga is my baby. It always has been and always will be. I don't quite know why I would still choose it over Blogger, but I always would. Blogger is nice to look at for it's simplicity and easy navigation, but Xanga just has more history with me.
Maybe I like Xanga more because it has been through my worst and best times, whereas Blogger has been fairly new. Blogger just doesn't have the same feel to it. I'm not as passionate on here. Though, I will admit that I have been lacking much passion in my blogs on Xanga. Bah! I will work on that soon.
So, all in all. I must say that I am making the transition again from Blogger to Xanga. Maybe I will write on here from time to time, but who knows what could happen.
I bid everyone a good one.
-Kat
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I finally found your blog (lol after months I'm so clever huh) heh well I hope you are well :]
ReplyDeleteHeh, you are very clever! I don't know what's been happening with Blogger lately (as I'm currently having issues with the site myself). But I am glad to know you found it. :]
Delete