Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Beginning of Something New

Dear Blogger:

EARGASM: Josh Groban - "Smile"

So, I am new to this blogging site, but I do have prior experience to blogging. I am a current owner of a Xanga page and have been for at least 8 years now. I will try to post as often as I can, but this is just a site I am required to use for a class at school. It's all good though.

I must give advanced warning though and it would be best advised to heed them. The content I will post on here will vary, depending on my emotions. So I must say that viewer discretion is highly advised.

Perhaps I will edit this later. Until then, lovelies.



He is my muse, my inspiration and motivation in everything I set out to do in life.

-Kat

1 comment:

  1. Lol discretion is the key word hehe. Oh! I wanna see that 8 year xanga page. send me the link. oh and props on that evil laughter thing :)
    Looking forward to see what you post my spicy won ton. Peace nikka! It's a hair flip :DDDD

    ReplyDelete