Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Life Around Me

Dear Blogger:

Apparently, my first assignment in my Intro to (Media) Arts class was to take pictures of my home environment. I did the assignment, though not to the best of my abilities, and I deeply apologize for that, but you might understand why once I put up the pictures. And yes, I am currently on my second round of reading "War and Peace." Call me a nerd, I don't care. It's a classic and I enjoy reading.
This is my grandmother preparing dinner, which was very good, though I couldn't eat any due to my illness.
And this is the reason for my odd behavior. Judge me all you want; I don't care. I'm just dealing with the overwhelming trials of a teenage heart.
Those were the pictures I took yesterday. I have others works that I will post up here from raw shots to previous experimentations with the various programs I have.
-Kat

2 comments:

  1. The book and the Ipod are such a perfect way to describe our generation LOL and sadly no I didn't misspell it cause of you, I love to spell cat as Kat on the web for fun and my own sick pleasures. @_@

    Your grandmother looks like a fun and wonderful person like mine! LOL

    Your last photo made me sad, I hope you don't do that a lot ;_;

    Jeff<3 aka.

    ~The Cheshire Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kat,
    On the contrary, I think you did a great job showing your home life. I too love the image of your grandmother. Have you ever thought about doing a portrayal of your grandmother through photos? Or a documentary about her?

    The last photo also made me sad, but I think it is very brave to post them. I am looking forward to your other posts.

    Do you do artwork? Did you draw the images on top?

    Best,
    Msg

    ReplyDelete