Friday, February 27, 2009

Garage Song

Dear Blogger:

Sorry this post is being published so late. I had originally planned for it to be up on my site early this morning, but due to the school's lousy internet network, I wasn't able to upload what I had to to complete this. But here is it now.

The next big assignment we had in Intro to (Media) Arts was to create a musical story using the program Garage Band. I decided to work with Chris and we cheated a little (this was a project we had to do last year in our American Literature/Contemporary Composition class), but it totally works. Our story we decided to recreate was the story of The Crucible. We played the roles of John Proctor (played by Chris of course) and Elizabeth Proctor (played by me, naturally). The song we produced is about the relationship the wedded couple had. I must apologize for the tapping sound in the background, but I don't know what the hell happened there. Whatever. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

Okay, I've tried multiply times to upload my song, but it's not working. I shall need assistance on this problem.

-Kat

[Re-Edit]

DATE: March o1, 2oo9
CURRENT TIME: 4:55 PM

Alright, folks. I am going to try to upload the song again. Chris successfully did it, so here it is. Thanks, Chris!

3 comments:

  1. Yeyeah! We rocked the house like crazy. Wonder what everyone's reaction to the song will be on monday lol. We'll still rock lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your song!!! this is awesome. who is playing the guitar? the only way to get rid of the tapping noise is to rerecord. it is feedback from the mic on the computer -- you have to use earphones or turn the sound off when you record your voices.

    anyway, this ia excellent. want to make a music video for it?

    let me know.
    best,
    mrs. g

    ReplyDelete
  3. i played it for my mom, and she say your pics on xanga just before that, and she was like, "an asian chick singin the blues, huh?" but she liked it. =]
    and i still think that it sounds good. ^~^

    ReplyDelete