EARGASM: Dredg - the entire "Catch Without Arms" Album
Here is something that I have been working on for a few days. It's a list of 25 random things about me. I hope you all enjoy these facts about who I am and what life is like for me.
o1. Though often viewed as one of the best personalities anyone could encounter, I am a repressed cyical, yet nostalgic, sado-masochistic bitch.
o2. I am ruled by my emotions (stupid heart won’t chill for a moment).
o3. My life should be its own musical soap opera; drama doesn’t follow me, it rides on my back.
o4. I have been a victim of physical abuse all throughout my childhood.
o5. Suicidal tendancies come frequently: substnce abuse and self-mutilation.
o6. I just recently learned and have calculated that I am actually ¼ Japanese and ¾ Chinese instead of 50/50 like I was originally brought up to believe (bummer! but I shall still say I’m 50/50 for simplicity reasons).
o7. I love my dad a whole lot more than anyone else in my entire blood family (yes, I am a hardcore Daddy’s Girl all the way through).
o8. I am tri-lingual: English (no…really?), Chinese (hai), and Italian (dunque molto rotto).
o9. I am a aseriously avid bookworm: I’ll read anything, anywhere, anytime.
1o. Attempting to compose my first real major fictional piece if taking an eternity (making it almost pointless), but I won’t give up just yet.
11. My life’s goal is to make a beneficial change in the world, whether it be a major or minor one, and I plan on accomplishing that by becoming a reknowned psychotherapst for adolescents (because we’re the ones who have the most serious issues).
12. I would love to travel to Italy and Japan before I die.
13. My dream of and determination to see Josh Groban live in concert is impalpable.
14. The best school food I have ever consumed was at Solano Avenue Elementary.
15. Kimberly Montalvo has been, is still and always will be my BFF.
16. My first ,and longest, crush was on Jason Huang, which lasted from 1st to 6th grade.
17. Green is sensational; it is my absolute favorite color and if you didn’t know that by now then you obviously don’t know me at all.
18. Chapstick is my best/favorite/most used beauty product (can’t go a day without it or else bad things will happen…seriously! all Hell would break loose).
19. Mini green gummy bears are the absolute best (and my favorite sweet treat other than chocolate).
2o. I adore soy products, especially tofu ice cream.
21. Peanut Trees will flourish in the Kissing Town in Wonkaland once I construct all of it.
22. Friday, July 26, 2030 is the expected date of my death (we’ll just see about that!).
23. I know I shouldn’t, but I still believe in the fairytale romantic ideal that there is that one special someone out there for everyone.
24. I often fantasize of spending the rest of my life with Jeremiah Rico.
25. Honestly, I am so truly, madly, deeply, unconditionally, and irrevocably in love with Jeremiah Rico; he is the only one who has and ever will make the palpitations of my heart create feelings so excruciatingly incredible.
I made a rough photoshopped self-portrait. As you can see, I need to flip the speech bubble and I would also like to move the heart. It has been a while since I last used Adobe Photoshop, years in fact, but I shall play around with this later to try to fix things. This is what I have so far.

-Kat

The rainbow is tasty! :DDDD
ReplyDeleteno. 17 is wrong. blue rocks my socks.
Chris YOU'RE Wrong, Green Rocks Everything :)
ReplyDeleteomg no one can be original with their comments anymore *cough* Marcos *cough* GreAT POST kat :)
ReplyDeletePerfect. I love everything. Great portrait!
ReplyDeletethank you.
best,
msg
wow. This really shows what you do in life and what you will always be doing. This is the greatest blog on the internet.
ReplyDelete