Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh, Good Grandmother

Dear Blogger:

EARGASM: The All-American Rejects - "Straitjacket Feeling"

I already have a couple requests about making a documentary of some sort about my grandmother. I would love to do this, but unfortunately, I do not have the time for it. Although I live with her on the weekdays, I usually do not have time to take many pictures because of my busy schedule with school and JOOI Club and now routine visits to various medical institutions. I will contemplate creating a piece on her though, which might actually work towards her birthday gift (she'll be turning 85 this year and my family was discussing this also), but we shall see. Only time can tell what will happen.

That is all for now, dears.


Oh, fun times last year on July 4, popo. :]

-Kat

3 comments:

  1. In some wired way you two look so much alike!!! LOL

    and FYI! she offered to take me to get food, i didn't see her offering you!!!!

    LOL JK <333333

    but i'm not obsessive, i just love my friends and more videos of others will be up! she is only the first of many!

    -taps fingers and laughs evily-

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH my little spicy won ton. I feel like I know you grandma lol.
    You need to make me bbq pork buns A_A

    ReplyDelete
  3. kat,
    use the class to create a documentary! Let's talk.
    best,
    msg.

    ReplyDelete