Friday, February 20, 2009

Other Muses

Dear Blogger:

I hope you enjoy these slightly enhanced photos, my dears. The first one I had a bit of trouble doing, but I think it turned out alright; thanks to hours and hours of work. The second one I didn't do as much to; he stood against his bright ass green wall and I just emphasized it a little more. The last one I think is another one of my best works because it took me a lot of time and effort to produce. So here are some of my other muses.

This is my very sweet friend, TK. Don't you just want to hug him?


This is a photo of my awesome ass buddy, Ollie. He's so rad.

And this, my friends, is the one and only Brad. He is my best friend and I love him to death.

-Kat

4 comments:

  1. No muse is better than moi lol jk.
    Being your bro bff is the best my spicy wonton

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks really awesome kat!
    ive never met or seen anyone who looks like that in person.
    and its really cool how you made the first pic in black and white around the edges. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like The One With The Green Background
    That One Came Out Great

    I Love Your Editing Kat <33333

    ReplyDelete