EARGASM: Natasha Bedingfield - "Soulmate"
So over the years I have been frequently asked to talk about my ideal wedding. Why, you may ask? I have no clue why people would want to know such things at this time, but they insist I talk about it. They know I'm a hopeless romantic and feel that I hae given such a topic great thought. I won't deny the fact that I have, but I do not dwell on such matters presently.
But recently, I've felt like daydreaming of that day, though it looks like that event will never happen for me. I know, I know. I'm young and have the rest of my life to find that certain someone to walk down the aisle to, but there's a lot that's been going on in my life that have affected my personal perspective on the whole 'marriage' ordeal. I don't think I want to get married anymore. But for the sake of my fans, I shall elaborate on what I had dreamed of.
Anywhos... I would love to have a wedding like that in the MTV show Bam's Unholy Union, featuring the process of Bam Margera's and Missy Rothstein's special day. The ceremony was beyond gorgeous. It pulls on the strings around my heart every time I watch it because it is just so perfect. It was dark, morbid, beautiful, unique, and completely their own. If I could create my ideal wedding, it would resemble that of Bam's and Missy's. I would have black lace and decor, crimson and black (dyed of course) roses, candles, and skulls strewn about a Gothic-style cathedral. I don't quite know about the attire of the brides' maids or groomsmen, but I'm most positive I'd settle on something simple, yet elegant, and just as dark as everything else pertaining to that day.






Well, enough foolish daydreaming. I know I won't get married because I've lost that part of me that wishes to do so. Don't ask me how or why. I just did and don't want to tell such private matters on the internet. This is more personal to me than my old "habits." Strange, I know, but I'm not one that fits into any mold in society.
"Sigillum Diaboli" bitches.
-Kat

Kat,
ReplyDeleteI love your posts. I can't help but conjure up images of you having the perfect normal wedding someday and writing about how you never imaged yourself getting married. When I read your writing, I find it difficult not to think about myself and my own daydreaming. Your honesty is exquisite and eloquent. I am enjoying your posts very much.
thank you.
best,
msg