Dear Blogger:
I am going to keep this brief. I had a great post on the movie Koyaanisquatski in my head earlier, but due to all the excruciating pain I've been for the past couple weeks, I have lost it. Aww wellz.
I remember watching this movie in Mr. Kemple's class last semester. Actually, I was listening to it, and just let my mind wander off. I think the music and imagery go well together. The images depict how crazy our lives can get, which essentially explains the meaning of the movie's title. Koyaanisquatski means "crazy life" in some Native American language (forgot which tribe and don't feel up to doing research now), I believe.
I had other thoughts, but like I've mentioned before, I forgot them.
-Kat
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

isnt it amazing how fast we think and forget about things?
ReplyDeletewhat do you mean "all the excrutiating pain"?
hope nothing went wrong or anything...
oh, and i wasnt the one to draw the icp cover. i wish i was though. XD
its just the cd cover. oh well. ^~^
~justine