Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sleepless Hollows

Dear Blogger:

I couldn't sleep. Not like I have been able to for weeks now. I'm an insomniac. I just can't seem to be able to fall asleep and have a nice restful night. I have night terrors, minus the screaming. Hence my reasoning for blogging at this dead hour of the night/early morning.

I wanted to do the blog Ms. Goldin assigned for us to post this week, but I have no motivation to do so. I fear that I might not have the will to do so this week and I have a perfectly logical reason for that. (Okay, maybe not so much as logical as it is emotional.) I've been feeling a bit down lately and I think I might have fallen into another rut. I hate that feeling. I feel empty inside. It's cold and dreary because of the thoughts that run through my head - thoughts I can't be having because they distract me from everything else for they are of things I can't possess. I think some people I know can relate to this; in fact, I know some people are in the same position I am in. We should start a club kiddos.

Well, I was going to post up a poem I had set to go, but I'm not in the mood for that now. I shall see if I will be in a better mindset in several hours.

-Kat

2 comments:

  1. You don't need sleep to function...just dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you do end up sleeping sooner or later.....

    and i enjoy your poems by the way. i wish you could post one up soon. =]

    ~justine

    ReplyDelete