Thursday, May 21, 2009

Requirement No.2

Dear Blogger:

EAR CANDY: Emery - "Listening to Freddie Mercury" and "Left with Alibis and Lying Eyes"

This is the second required post I was supposed to make for Ms.Goldin's Intro to (Media) Arts class. Though, I have to note that this post was just assigned to the seniors for we were fortunate enough to have missed out on those 3 days of state testing. Thank goodness.


[Tuesday - May 19, 2oo9]

Chinatown. Amazing friends. Scrumptious eats. What else do I have to say? Frankly, it's quite self-explanatory.


[Wednesday - May 2o, 2oo9]

Reminisce. That's what I did for most of the day. I hadn't expected to have all those nostalgic memories to come flooding back into my life, but they did with my day-long visit to Solano Avenue Elementary School, the foundation of my education, the place I left my heart (school-wise).


[Thursday - May 21, 2oo9]

Today. As I sit here, indulging in a refreshing cup of homemade almond jello, I have come to realize that I have a lot. Yes, I have a lot. A lot of things I have yet to complete in the near future - homework. A lot on my mind. A lot of emotions clashing inside. If only everything could just melt away like the soft, cool, luxurious treat I am savoring.

-Kat

1 comment:

  1. May 19:
    What fun; more trips before everyone parts their college ways MUST take place again!

    May 21:
    Almond Jello is bomb.
    Blow off the HW, we should just travel to some deserted beach and have a cup of cold almond jello :D

    ReplyDelete