Thursday, June 4, 2009

Greatest Feat on FB

Dear Blogger:

I totally forgot to post this way back in May so I am going to post it now. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't hurt at all by this; I actually found it to be quite humorous. It's a little heated discussion that went down on Facebook.



So this is what went down late last night and on into the early morning of today. Though I don't think the antagonist in this miniature story will ever see this, considering that I was the first to delete him, I still find it humorous and highly entertaining.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kathryn Izumi wants it to rain outside like it does on the inside... Blasting Emery's "Listening to Freddie Mercury" helps a little.
11:02pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (3) Hide Feedback (3)You like this.

Alex McCoy at 11:54pm May 20
why are you so sad? you are trying to be emo and fail so badly at doing it. try a different aproach like being yourself. jeeze why are you even on my friends list.

Stephanie Mateum at 7:08am May 21
Step the fuck off, asshole. Your unconstructively unsolicited douchebaggery serves little purpose, except perhaps to either
a) satisfy your sadomasochistic desire to display yourself as an insufferable prick in wide, Facebook view for hundreds to see,
b) attempt to aggrandize an ego that was probably small for a reason,
c) portray your incapability of being a gentleman, or specifically, of being able to practice self-control over your need to respond to others who annoy you in thrice the objectionably loathsome manner.
If you didn't like her status, all you had to do was delete her quietly and walk away. But you couldn't even do that now, could you. So pull that 2 inch wang of yours out of your mouth, and only speak to Kat when you know what kind of life she's lived and what she's gone through. Thank you.

Christopher Jonathan Meza at 8:57am May 21
wow steph! I was going to be a lot more rude to this piece of sh** but you're way works just fine. F**K YOU Alex! don't talk to one of my best friends like you're some clever little prick! Just GTFO.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Aww! I love you guys to death! :]

-Kat

1 comment:

  1. ._. Oh my. First of all, that Alex guy seems a little bit like he does not know how to interact with people properly. >.<

    Secondly, your friend Steph knows some pretty fancy words. =o Tell her I love her. XD

    <3 *hugs*

    ReplyDelete