Monday, June 22, 2009

Long Road to Happy

Dear Blogger:

EARGASM: Paul Dateh - "Strong" and "Who Knew"

You have waited for so long. I am sorry for the 4 (I believe it's been that long) year wait. It never ceases to amaze me though that even after all this time, you're still standing there, tall and strong. I am sorry for being so blinded before to have not seen you fully.

"Hidden Message"
WHEN are we going to be together?
WILL you love me now or will it take forever?
I love you always with my heart.
BE with you and never part.
WITH this poem I have one thing in mind...
YOU just have to read the first word in each line.


You have been there all along. I thank you for it - for being my best friend, my partner in crime, my confidante, my support crutch/cheering squad, my shoulder to cry on, my dream that's now about to come true. You have done so much for me, more than you could ever really know, and now it is my turn. Know that all your efforts have not been in vain after all.


Brad: *kisses your lips softly* you know who loves you?
me: *kisses you back* who?
Brad: some guy named brad.. (: he loves you so much
me: really now?
Brad: yes really..he told me your the love of his life..
me: really? he should prove it to me then. just so i know its real
Brad: he told me he has had thoughts..of actually asking you to marry him.. *tries not to blush*

-Kat

1 comment:

  1. God, you guys are so mushy.
    Get a damn room (to cuddle in), ye damn adorable pigeons.

    ReplyDelete