skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
The News
Dear Blogger:
I am lagging it with this site and Xanga. I need to work on that. New Year's resolution shall be to start blogging some more. The end.
-Kat
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love and dedication can yield something of lasting beauty. The world is a cruel place and we're here only to love.
I Love You
Deeply and Truly
Always and Forever
Until the End of Time
Boo... It's Just You and Me
For All Eternity
If you're asking if I need you,
The answer is forever...
If you're asking if I'll leave you,
The answer is never...
If you're asking what I value,
The answer is you...
If you're asking if I love you
The answer is I do...
Love is like the WIND
You can't SEE it...
But you can FEEL it
Vorrei trascorrere tutta la mia vita con te. Tu sei sempre nel mio cuore. Il nostro amore รจ eterno. Ti amo.
About Me
Lucky13Morphine
Welcome to my Inner Sanctum. Love me or hate me. It doesn't really matter. I am who I am, so either take it or leave it. This is MY World.. MY Life.. This is ME.
View my complete profile
Fans
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
Aug 22 (1)
Aug 08 (1)
Jun 02 (1)
May 02 (1)
Apr 27 (1)
Oct 16 (1)
Nov 15 (1)
Apr 13 (1)
Apr 02 (1)
Mar 07 (1)
Mar 06 (1)
Feb 26 (1)
Jan 19 (1)
Oct 11 (1)
Sep 25 (1)
Aug 23 (1)
Aug 04 (1)
Aug 02 (1)
Jul 25 (1)
Jul 20 (1)
Jul 13 (1)
Jul 09 (1)
Jun 22 (2)
Jun 04 (1)
May 21 (1)
May 13 (1)
May 08 (1)
May 04 (1)
Apr 28 (2)
Apr 22 (1)
Apr 21 (1)
Apr 19 (1)
Apr 17 (1)
Apr 16 (1)
Apr 13 (2)
Apr 07 (1)
Mar 24 (1)
Mar 19 (1)
Mar 16 (1)
Mar 10 (1)
Mar 09 (1)
Mar 06 (1)
Mar 05 (1)
Mar 03 (1)
Feb 27 (1)
Feb 26 (1)
Feb 25 (1)
Feb 20 (1)
Feb 19 (1)
Feb 18 (2)
Feb 17 (1)
Feb 13 (1)
Feb 12 (1)
Feb 11 (2)
Guilty Pleasures
Facebook
Pandora
SoundCloud
YouTube
iHeart Radio
No comments:
Post a Comment