Friday, February 26, 2010

Structured Chaos

Dear Blogger:

I am a hypocrite. That's all I can say about myself. But I say it because I mean it. I mean it in the sense that I will be one way, but I just don't want to hear and/or see it over and over again from someone else.

My advice to you: Just suck it up. You don't have personal connections with these things or with these people. So don't piss and moan and cry over the little things.
I can't do anything about the things that happen to you. I can't change time. I can't change events that occur naturally. It happens. It's like. Deal with it.

On a side note, I am feeling better about things with myself. I had hit a rut a little while back, but now I am fine again. I have begun really honing in on structuring my life in a strict manner, and it seems to be working. I need to keep in line more often. I am slacking way too much. It's all going to change now though. I have things set up and I will follow through with them all. I never break the commitments I make.

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment